Up to £28,000
over 1 year ago
Our client is a trusted & innovative company in the luxury travel industry field. A new opportunity has arisen to develop within an enthusiastic marketing team and be part of their success. This is a key role focusing on digital marketing. Please apply soon to avoid disappointment.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies using Google Analytics and Google AdWords amongst other tools
- Building of Email marketing campaigns and distribution.
- Drive traffic to group websites and ensure relevant content.
- Create and manage link building content and content marketing strategies
- Social media - research, creation, engagement and management.
- Utilising the CRM database.
- Assisting the wider marketing team with projects.
- Stay abreast of latest digital marketing technologies.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- This is a role that will encourage growth for someone with the enthusiasm and passion to improve while striving for better results.
- Demonstrable experience within a multi-channel marketing campaigns environment
- Experience with SEO and PPC
- Experienced user of HTML and understanding open and click rates.
- Experience of digital analytics and campaign reporting
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Experience with a CRM system and using CMS
- This company have a strong track record of internal promotion.
- Onsite parking