£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Digital Marketing Manager
12 Month contract - start date asap
With over 250 employees, our client is a leading, national organisation providing solutions for startups, SME's and Plc's.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strategic and creative Digital Marketing Manager who enjoys auditing and enhancing existing digital marketing activities (Web SEO, PPC, User Experience, Digital Customer Journey, Email) in addition to supporting on new innovative digital, web and mobile projects going forward.
You will be working in a friendly and creative marketing team with support from Creative Manager, Social Media and Marketing Executives.
- Audit and test existing digital marketing activities including SEO, PPC, email and User experience
- Manage a planned programme of work to improve usability, design and content
- Manage relationship with SEO and web development agencies
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns including Web, SEO, SEM, PPC, Email, Social Media and display advertising
- Measure and analyse performance of all campaigns and assess against KPI's
- Manage database including build of campaigns and data cleansing exercises
- Review new technologies with the team to continually innovate digital marketing and UX
- Brainstorm new growth strategies
- Utilise analytical skills to evaluate the digital customer journey across multiple digital touchpoints
Skills & experience
- Experience managing web development projects, content management systems and agencies
- Experience in Web or Ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing and Social Media
- Experience in creating and managing Google Adword campaigns
- Able to optimise landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing
- Previous experience creating and executing email and social media campaigns generating web leads
- B2B industry experience preferred but not essential
- Experienced copywriter with excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Strong communications skills with internal teams and external agencies
- Analytical, data driven and creative attributes preferred
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.