£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
8 months ago
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global travel company in a newly created Digital Marketing Manager role. Designed to increase the exposure of this inspirational brand supporting the transformative adventures of young people. Utilising a full range of digital knowledge to support traditional campaigns, this 12 months' contract will suit a passionate, creative and driven marketer focused on success and personal satisfaction. Having a passion for travel, education and learning new cultures will help drive the right messages across a global audience. Great working environment and benefits.
- Plan, forecast and execute co-ordinated digital and off-line campaigns across a global calendar.
- Delivery of engaging content for all platforms that generate interest and ongoing sales.
- Analyse results from campaigns to ensure delivery on ROI.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide collateral and training support.
Key skills required
- Experience in delivering or project managing digital campaigns across a global market with some offline knowledge.
- Experience with email, CMS and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of SEO & PPC.
- Confident analysis skills and experience managing third party agencies.
- Confident in a fast-paced environment, prepared to be flexible.
- Passion or experience of global travel and encouraging of new opportunities for young people.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.