Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£56000.00 - £57000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a software and global information provider based in Kingston Upon Thames. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a great team within a forward thinking and market leading organisation.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring all aspects of the digital marketing activities.
- To drive the lead generation via social media, SEO, PPC, campaigns and blogs
- You will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing including SEO/PPC, web and social media
- Manage the new company website
- Develop and execute online strategy in line with wider marketing and company plans
- Use web analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvements, within budget
- Review technologies to keep the company at the forefront in digital marketing
- To identify and manage third-party relationships
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role with the ability to carry out all digital functions
- Ideally a relevant marketing degree or qualification
- Knowledge of marketing systems/tools such as Google analytics, HubSpot and Pardot
- Social media, paid search, SEO and SEM experience
- Reporting and budgets experience
- Excellent communicator and able to work with people at all levels
They offer a very attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus 3 extra days for Christmas closure, plus public holidays), pension, life assurance, private health care and CycleScheme.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.