Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £40000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a well respected and leading communications software and services company that has seen recent strong growth. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this friendly and sociable company, within a fast paced environment in the B2B technology sector.
As a key member of this team, this role will report to the Head of Marketing and will work closely with marketing colleagues and the sales team to manage digital marketing campaigns, and digital projects
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including search, affiliate, social media, email etc.
- Drive lead generation through digital channels and analyse results
- Improve customer experience and journey through mobile and desktop websites
- Manage PPC and SEO including across social media, implement analytics dashboards to measure results and customer journey mapping
- Maintain and manage website with marketing team and agency, create landing pages and content management and conversion strategies
- Develop and maintain good relationships with partners and agencies
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 3 years plus demonstrable B2B marketing campaign experience in technology/software/telcom industry
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Communigator or similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics preferred or similar CRM
- Strong social media experience including LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience of managing websites and analysing customer journey and user experience
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Commercially astute and results driven
Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will be tenacious, confident and commercially astute with a professional work ethic. Flexible working approach and a hands on strategist.
The client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant.