Up to US$90000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Do you have experience within a large global matrix organisation in a digital/web strategic marketing manager role? Then this could be the role for you. This is a pivotal role within the marketing team leading the digital marketing activities and managing a team.Compensation/ benefits package is flexible dependant on candidate's experience, listed compensation is for guide only.
- Manage the overall site experience, performance and optimisation of the website.
- Manage the company's online presence including site presence and related microsites.
- Manage content strategy, governance and implementation including site architecture
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to design and optimize new or existing pages on the website ensuring the overall site experience is optimized.
- Define site testing and personalization plans to optimize site performance
- Lead user experience testing and research projects to inform development priorities and user experience enhancements.
- Support Digital Leadership Team with strategic prioritization of initiatives.
- Coordinate with SEO manager to ensure site is optimized for SEO and performance.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing related qualification
- Previous digital marketing experience - B2B in software/tech
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with best practice web design and user journeys.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Marketing Cloud tools or similar enterprise-level content management systems and web analytics is a plus.
- Strong experience in internet-related technologies, web design and online marketing programs.
- Experience with SEO strategy and paid search programs.
- Experience with User Experience
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.