Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you currently in a Digital Marketing Executive position with B2B and some B2C experience looking for your next step? This could be the role for you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our global client who has well established products and has a progressive growth strategy. This role will enable the successful candidate to work in a small team and be in a varied and busy role, being both hands on and strategic. Reporting into the Marketing Director and focused on the UK marketing.
- Create & manage website content ensuring alignment with brand strategy
- Manage user journey and customer experience and customer touch points and analyse results
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including SEO and PPC and analyse and report on results
- Create and manage social media strategy including B2B and B2C channels
- Identify trends and insights
- Manage digital agencies and partners
Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or related field
- Strong digital marketing skills including campaign management
- Experience with CMS systems and updating and creating website content
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnel
- Experience in both B2B and B2C desirable
- Some experience managing PPC and SEO including Google Adwords campaign
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and data-driven marketing
- Managing social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest
In return the successful candidate will receive an attractive package including an early finish on a Friday! This is a great opportunity to work in a growing UK marketing team within a collaborative well established global company.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.