90000 - 95000 SGD per annum
16 days ago
Do you have experience within a large global matrix organisation within a software company in a digital/web marketing role? Then this could be the role for you. This is a pivotal role across multiple regions leading digital marketing activities and is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading global software company in a strong growth phase. Experience in APAC - mainly China, Japan & Korea required. Compensation/ benefits package is flexible dependant on candidate's experience, listed compensation is for guide only.
- Responsible for the execution and measurement for advertising and traffic acquisition campaigns
- Perform day to day campaign management and perform market research to find inefficiencies that can be leveraged in campaign optimizations
- With the web team manage the overall site experience, performance and optimisation of the website.
- Align content strategy with the social media team for community building governance and implementation including site architecture
- Support Digital Leadership Team with strategic prioritization of initiatives.
- Coordinate with SEO manager to ensure site is optimized for SEO and performance.
*Skills and Experience:*
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing related qualification or commensurate experience in digital marketing
- Previous digital marketing experience - B2B in software - enterprise technology preferred
- Experience in executing paid media and email campaigns
- Strong experience working across regional marketplaces in APAC- mostly China, Japan and Korea
- Experience with web analytic platforms and digital analytic tools.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Marketing Cloud tools or similar enterprise-level content management systems
- Strong experience in internet-related technologies, web design and online marketing programs.
- Experience with SEO strategy and paid search programs
- Mandarin literate
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.