£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
about 2 years ago
My client is a well-established and respected travel Company who are growing in the digital arena and looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to work within the Ecommerce team and closely with a digital agency to create effective strategies to optimise their profile and increase traffic to their website. Are you an expert in all things digital, please apply soon to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Duties will include
- Create a digital marketing strategy to increase traffic to the website.
- Ensure website content is optimised using SEO principles.
- Work closely with the digital agency to optimise social media advertising including PPC and google AdWords.
- Complete analysis on campaigns to understand insights and delivery against ROI.
- Effectively develop the team to achieve results.
- Educated to degree level or extensive experience within a similar role in a B2C environment.
- Experience in planning successful digital marketing strategies and able to demonstrate delivery against ROI, best practices and tangible results.
- Previous experience in managing a team with good people skills in providing direction and development
- Solid experience in PPC, SEO, Google analytics, social media advertising.
- Good stakeholder management and used to working in a fast-changing environment.
- A passion for travel would be helpful.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.