£28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a provider of innovating workplace SaaS solutions available to a variety of sectors with leading brand customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team in the role of Digital Marketing Specialist.
Digital Content, Creatives, Web optimisation, Google Analytics, Lead generation, Marketing Automation
- You will be responsible for designing and executing digital media plans and strategies through owned, earned and bought channels.
- Facilitates lead generation marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and create digital content including; website, blogs, press releases, podcasts, infographics and videos
- Manage digital marketing campaigns
- Update website (Wordpress)
- Analyse and report on web analytics and make recommendations based on results
- Recommend enhancements to digital media technologies
- Support content teams and marketing managers in creating relevant content
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing position
- B2B software / SaaS marketing campaign management experience ideal but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of Google Analytics and AdWords. Photoshop, InDesign and web design / HTML would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working for a scaling / fast-growing organisation and ability to adapt to growth / change is desirable
- Experience of marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and CMS (Wordpress) or similar.
- Fluent English and good writing skills.
What is Offered
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Benefits package including flexible working
- Opportunity to join a fast growing organisation
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.