£23000 - £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client is a privately owned retailer based in Tadworth, they manufacturer the product on site and distribute throughout the UK and overseas. They are looking for a Direct Marketing Executive to join their marketing team as soon as possible.
The role would suit a Marketing Administator / Assistant looking for their next step.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with local knowledge to improve online presence and brand awareness
- Daily management of operational duties of web (e-commerce) and mail orders
- Creation of new content on our Content Management System platform
- Manage SEO via Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools as well as PPC strategies for local market
- Social Media management, content creation and scheduling (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Updating and Ordering Website Stock
- Updating and Implementing general press releases and dealing with Journalist
- General Proofreading (online and offline material)
- Coordinating the production of leaflets, magazines and other marketing materia
- Improving customer satisfaction for mail order and online customers via our e-commerce shop
- Management of all aspects of Direct Mail
- Dealing effectively with all Customer Service enquiries
- Relevant marketing experience
- CMS experience (Ideally WordPress)
- Strong Microsoft skills including Word and Excel
- Ideally hold a UK driver license and a car owner due to the location of the role
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.