East Grinstead, West Sussex
£35000 - £40000 per annum + OTE Bonus
12 months ago
My client is an award-winning Independent media group with a focus on Utilities who have created an exciting new position within their conference team for a Direct marketing Manager. Working for a Company that invests in its people, products and technology this is a great time to join their dynamic business. Offering a competitive salary and OTE bonus and great package for the right candidate taking the lead on marketing their portfolio of conferences.
- Reporting to the Conference Director and directly managing a Marketing Executive, you will be pivotal in the development and delivery of a conference marketing strategy to drive footfall to multiple events via all channels.
- Constantly sourcing new data to build and refine the Company database through research. Using information to effectively segment lists for campaigns and use detailed analysis throughout to identify impact.
- Build your knowledge and network of the industry sector via competitor events, internet and telephone-based research.
- Identify new opportunities and develop existing opportunities.
- Identify and negotiate new 3rd party partnerships.
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver supporting collateral and copy and provide effective leads to the sales team.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Demonstrable event/conference direct marketing experience within a B2B environment securing paying delegates.
- Data driven - experience in utilising data to support campaigns and analysing results from various sources including email, website and post events.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as will be part customer facing.
- Line management experience.
- Strong copy-writing skills with high attention to detail. Someone process driven and confident using a variety of digital channels.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Adaptable - open to varied tasks and projects.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.