Up to £20000 per annum
19 days ago
Our client is a privately owned retailer based in Banstead, they manufacturer the product on site and distribute throughout the UK and overseas. They are looking for a E-Commerce Assistant to join their marketing team as soon as possible.
Experience not necessary but would suit someone with an administrative background and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Improving customer satisfaction for mail order and online customers via our e-commerce shop
- Dealing effectively with all Customer Service enquiries
- Dealing with telephone enquiries for mail order and online orders
- Dealing effectively with customer refunds and complains via phone, email or post
- Order processing
- General administration duties to support the marketing team
- Keep clients informed on all products
- You need to be willing to assist with post and packaging (on occasions)
- Assist with the yearly stock take
- Relevant admin / order processing experience
- Microsoft skills including Word and Excel
- Ideally hold a UK driver license and a car owner due to the location of the role
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.