Up to £25000 per annum + bonus & benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a global provider of consumer brands sold in top retailers and online marketplaces including Amazon. They continue to see a rapid sales growth of their products on Amazon and as a result, are expanding the team with a permanent E-Commerce Marketing Specialist.
You will join a highly talented, entrepreneurial sales and marketing team who are creating great results for products on a global scale.
This is a varied position with a high level of responsibility offering the opportunity to make a positive impact on how products perform on Amazon and ultimately sales turnover.
You will join a small digital e-commerce marketing team working closely with sales. Tasks will include:
- Working with brand managers, taking new product information (Copy, content & imagery) and re-purposing for listing the products on Amazon.
- Tweak product descriptions, titles, imagery etc to ensure the content aligns with Amazon listing requirements
- Optimise content for SEO including keyword research, tweaking copy
- List products on Amazon ensuring all listings meet Amazon requirements
- Stay constantly up to date with Amazon trends, competitor activity etc as changes can occur quickly on Amazon
- Analyse data including product performance, competitor activity, metrics and sales numbers
- Keep marketing and sales teams updated on how products are performing on Amazon, latest Amazon trends, lesson learnt etc
- Contribute in commercial meetings with ideas or recommendations on how to create attention grabbing content, amazon listing processes, the competitor landscape, etc
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in either digital marketing, e-commerce, content or similar industry
- Previous experience uploading and managing products on Amazon would be advantageous but not essential
- Proficient English writing skills for copywriting
- Ability to take content / copy and re-work it to meet Amazon listing requirements
- Technically savvy with systems experience, database management / data entry, using keyword research tools and ideally some basic creative tools such as Adobe
- A creative thinker who enjoys contributing ideas to create attention grabbing content
- Analytical skills to analyse product performance, competitor and sales data
- A team player who is also confident to work in a self-sufficient manner and does not require supervision
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.