High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Great brand
12 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a designer children's clothing retailer in a growth phase in an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing role. Reporting directly to the MD, this position is pivotal to their success and will allow you to develop experience across all digital channels. Customer service and quality products are at the heart of what they do, be a part of that journey, apply soon!
- Management of the CRM system to increase retention and build customer loyalty.
- Complete management of the Ecommerce platform, optimising the customer experience using analytics and reporting.
- Improving acquisition by devising campaigns across all digital channels including, PPC, SEO, Social Media, Affiliates and influencers.
- Be responsible for agency and third-party management and budget reporting.
- Involvement with some operational areas such as packaging, stock level checking and reporting on customer returns/refunds.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar digital role within retail preferably.
- Experience using CMS, Google Analytics, Mail Chimp and a CRM system.
- Experience with social media advertising and working with influencers and affiliates.
- Previous work in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Able to work in a collaborative way, with passion and a "can do" attitude.
- Great communication skills -verbal and written.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.