£30000 - £31000 per annum + Good benefits and opportunities
over 1 year ago
This is an exciting time to join the Ecommerce team of an award-winning travel brand during a period of growth and opportunity. Working in smart new offices within the wider Marketing team this role offers good benefits and progression opportunities within the group.
Duties to include
- Diligent maintenance of the website across all devices ensuring all products are listed accurately and desirably and timed and positioned to maximise sales.
- Working closely with the product team and others across the business to understand requirements and forge great relationships.
- Use your creative skills and analytical understanding to optimise the usability and engagement of the website to deliver on ROI.
- Identify areas for development and change and support other offices by sharing best practices.
- Working with a third party agency to improve CRO.
Skills and experience required
- Good experience of working in an ecommerce environment including onsite merchandising.
- Understanding of the key parts of the conversion funnel and how to optimise each stage of the set up and build.
- An experienced user of excel and google analytics and a passion for online marketing.
- An eye for detail with commercial acumen driven by data.
- A love of travel and the industry will be an advantage.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.