£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
9 - 12 Months
Our client has been in business for many years and sells premium professional and consumer tools through a network of independent specialists.
Though already available through some of their retailers' websites, their products are not widely available online and therefore they have decided to establish a branded standalone e-commerce store, which offers great customer experience. A great opportunity to own this role and create something exciting!
We are looking for an experienced C-Commerce Project Manager (EPM) to bring this project to life. This is a role for a true e-commerce star - someone with multiple launches under their belt and who lives and breathes online retailing. This role demands someone who is totally up to speed with the latest ecommerce trends.
- Lead this pilot programme from inception to launch
- Report on the projects performance and make recommendations
- Manage the site in its initial months
- Work with multiple teams internally such as Financial, logistics, customer services
- Work with multiple external teams such as digital agency, website agency
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of previously project managing brand new ecommerce sites from inception to launch
- Experience working with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Experience with regular reporting and recommendations
- Good technical digital understanding
- Great team working skills
The EPM assignment is likely to last around nine to twelve months and could offer some flexi working.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.