3 months ago
A rapidly growing company is offering a significant opportunity for an entrepreneurial, creative and proactive individual to join their team and be instrumental in the strategic development of the business. In return you can expect an excellent remuneration package.
- Drive new business through smart, creative campaigns with the ability to plan design and execute the campaigns through multiple channels
- Plan, coordinate and execute EMEA regional programmes, field events and trade shows
- Lead partner marketing programmes in support of channels and solution partners
- Conduct campaign research, gather information and provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage and track campaign budgets
- Complete regular post-programme reporting and communicate to wider team
- Co-operate cross functionally with marketing and PR to promote and publicise campaign activity
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years plus demonstrable experience in B2B technology field marketing position
- Understanding of lead generation process and digital marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication with advanced copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- IT or Enterprise software marketing experience
- Experience of working with global stakeholders
- French or German a plus
Our client provides a friendly & relaxed working environment, passionate about developing their team and offering career growth opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing team of professionals and be part of a very successful team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.