£40000.00 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
EMEA Manager Digital Platform Operations & Marketing
Salary negotiable + bonus & benefits
Our client managing leading brands in consumer electronics spanning EMEA. Online presence is a key strategic priority driving engagement and eCommerce growth for their brands and key retail partners. The platforms are the online connection between brands and consumers.
This role is the key manager and conduit of technologies that define and power their online platforms and the teams providing content and driving traffic and business through the platforms and through partner retailers.
The successful candidate will manage platform operations and business processes ensuring platform stability, development, content, traffic and ecommerce operations are monitored, managed and optimized to meet the digital strategies of the individual brands in conjunction with Brand marketing teams and eCommerce trading and Operations.
Key roles, responsibilities:
- Manage optimisation across desktop and mobile, working closely with development teams ensuring best site performance across multiples in multiple countries within the EMEA region.
- Work with the Product/Brand/Graphics/Digital marketing team to develop and maintain and improve brand and product content with all available assets. Creating the 'best in class' experience for each brand
- Effectively manage and co-ordinate all platform integrations (websites, marketplaces Amazon etc.) and business processes with the IT team and the wider business, including; sales order processing, payment gateways, review platforms and syndication, affiliate links and programs.
- Monitor site search performance, SEO and react accordingly to maximise relevant product exposure and aid conversion
- Drive and increase traffic, awareness and engagement to Brand Websites. Working closely with the Product/Brand/Digital marketing teams to help deliver an effective online marketing strategy which will include but not limited to;
PPC, Display, Social, Email, Influencer and Affiliate Marketing.
- Effectively manage roll-out and ongoing performance of all brand websites across EMEA territories working closely with local market teams to deliver localisation and country specific requirements.
- Actively conduct competitor and technological website analysis and incorporate opportunities to enhance and improve site performance, engagement into all platforms.
- Monitor and Communicate platform performances to the business and proactively drive continuous improvements keeping abreast of all technology updates and integration.
- Report weekly/monthly on website key indicators, in conjunction with digital marketing executive team and ecommerce trading feedback on issues internal/external effecting trade.
- Liaise with the Quality Management team to continuously improve customer service and consumer experience though the timely provision of content.
- Ensure site complies with necessary legal and regulatory requirements.
If you have the relevant skills and experience matching the role requirements, please apply. Interviews will commence asap.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.