Richmond upon Thames, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata
6 months ago
Event Marketing Manager or Senior Digital Event Marketing Executive
South West London
Flexi start/finish times with some home working available
Circa £40,000 per annum (pro-rata)
3 month fixed term contract with potential to turn permanent
Our client is a large, global organisation based in South West London.
A few mins walk from the nearest train station, they offer a flexible working culture including flexi start and finish times and home working according to the demands of the role.
The ideal candidate
We are seeking an experienced Event Marketing Manager or Senior Event Marketing Executive with hands-on digital marketing optimisation to join an event marketing team for a 3 month FTC with potential to move permanent.
During the contract period you will be providing support to an Event Marketing team, working on a UK based event on which the core strategy and set-up activities have already been managed by the team.
- Your role will be optimising the marketing, advertising and communications of the event and keeping activity and campaigns updated. In the longer-term, there will be more involvement in wider industry global campaigns with the opportunity for global travel to Europe and USA for each event.
- Previous experience working in an event marketing role (UK or Global events)
- Hands-on digital marketing, digital optimisation and digital advertising experience
- Ability to work in a large organisation requiring interaction with various teams
- Strong organisation skills pulling together resources from in-house marketing teams
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Analytics, Online Advertising and AB testing would be preferred
- Available for an immediate start
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you are not contacted by us directly within 3 weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.