Richmond upon Thames, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pro-rata + benefits
about 1 month ago
Marketing Manager - Global Exhibitions
3 Month Fixed Term Contract - potential to move permanent
South West London - 2 min walk from train station
Flexi start/finish times, one day a week home based
Start Date ASAP
Our client is a matrix, global marketing and publishing organisation based in South West London. They manage events in a variety of industries all over the world.
An exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation in an event marketing position, providing support to the existing event marketing team with event marketing strategies and project managing marketing for large UK events.
You will work with multiple internal teams including digital marketing, PR, Partner Marketing, Content Marketing, Data insights, Campaign teams and marketing specialists to deliver a multi-channel, on and offline event marketing plan.
Tasks include supporting the management of PR integration, developing campaigns with a variety of teams, shaping event value proposition, communications and customer experience enhancements, budgetary management and event brand management.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will have previous event marketing experience or demonstrable experience working in a matrix. organisation where strong communication skills, project management and process management are required.
- Demonstrable experience in digital and content marketing both hands-on and briefing teams to execute tasks.
- Ability to work in a large, matrix organisation requiring interaction with various teams.
- Able to follow processes and implement new process where required.
- Strong organisation skills pulling together resources from in-house marketing teams.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you are not contacted by us directly within 3 weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.