£35000 - £43000 per annum + benefits
12 months ago
Event Marketing Manager
Based from SW London - occasional travel overseas
c. £38,000-£43,000 pa plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, articulate, creative and enthusiastic Event Marketing Manager or Senior Event Marketing Executive seeking that next step up to work within a global event portfolio.
You will ideally have expeirence managing international event marketing campaigns, co-ordinating with a variety of stakeholders and directly managing a Marketing Executive.
You will be seeking the opportunity to develop in a leading organisation with the opportunity to travel internationally 2-3 times a year.
- Managing event marketing strategies and campaigns with support from the Head of Marketing
- Delegating tasks to the Marketing Executive
- Measuring offline and online campaign results
- Enhance event content and put forward new ideas using your creativity flair
- Work with a variety of stakeholders including PR agencies, media partners, suppliers, marketers and designers both UK and overseas
- Research and negotiate barter agreements
- Monitor competitor activities
- Event marketing project management
- Attendance at the key annual event (Travel full expensed)
Skills & Experience desired:
- Event marketing background
- A highly driven and enthusiastic approach
- A good understanding of digital marketing, targeted marketing and databases
- A strategic thinker and team player
- Supervisory or management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentations and report writing
- Flexible to travel 2-3 times a year (global) and work in a global team of professionals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise a workload of a demanding event
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.