Richmond upon Thames, London
£38000 - £41000 per annum + great benefits package
9 months ago
Event Marketing Manager
London event - June 2019
12 month Fixed term contract - to start asap
Salary circa £40,000 pa negotiable + benefits package
Our client is a world-leading organisation based within walking distance of Richmond train station. They serve a variety of sectors offering a fun and fast-pace working environment, flexible working (at least one day a week working from home), and excellent training and development opportunities.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Event Director, you will be supporting and managing marketing strategy execution for a leading London based Tech industry event in June 2019.
- Delegating work to an Event Marketing Executive and being involved in all aspects of the event marketing planning.
- Planning email, digital and direct marketing campaigns liaising with in-house marketing campaign teams, content marketers, digital revenue teams and social media/digital teams.
- Deciding on which content to utilise and each step of the customer journey.
- Attending the June event with onsite marketing assistance.
Skills and experience:
- You will ideally have previous event marketing experience either in a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive level.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a variety of stakeholders internally & externally
- Worked with marketing support teams or agencies such as; digital production, digital optimisation, revenue, sponsorship, sales, deal negotiation and sales teams, and direct marketing and content teams.
- Experience of developing multi-channel marketing activities and collateral and updating event marketing budget.
- Flexible to attend the London event in June.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work with flexible working, development opportunities, benefits and perks
Interviews will be taking place during the first three weeks of January with ideally an immediate start.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful