Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £30000 per annum + Pro-Rata 3 days
about 1 year ago
This is a rare opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in events and communication to work on a 3-day job share basis (Monday to Wednesday) at a growing professional services business. Working with both marketing and business development functions to deliver a strategic and varied events program to support business growth and brand awareness for 2 sites. This is an exciting role requiring a varied skillset which can achieve measurable results.
Duties will include
- Supporting the development, management and execution of an events program for 2 offices covering the full process from defining objectives, identifying target audiences to post event analysis.
- Manage the production of both online and offline marketing collateral for internal and external events.
- Being responsible for booking of the event and all 3rd party suppliers such as caterers and negotiating prices whilst remaining within budget.
- Ensure calendars and website are kept up to date throughout the process.
- Work with the team to utilize social media and email campaigns to support the events and general marketing strategy.
- Manage the company image library and organize twice yearly photography sessions.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrable experience within a B2B or professional services environment.
- Experience of working with database systems such as CRM.
- Strong IT Skills and experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong experience of events management with good organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills as this does have a customer facing element.
- Have a clean driving license due to occasional travel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.