£24000 - £26000 per annum
12 months ago
We are looking for an Events Executive for a fixed term 9 month plus maternity contract to assist this busy marketing and events team.
Reporting to the Events Manager, the Events Executive is responsible for the successful operational delivery of a portfolio of events which include conferences, seminars, webinars and lectures.
- Manage end to end event operations
- Be the main point of contact for suppliers, speakers and sponsor relations
- Project manage the event delivering on time and to budget
- Manage the budget and reconcile expenditure
- Oversee management of build, live event and breakdown
- Collate and coordinate onsite event collateral
- Monitor and report on post event feedback
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Confident in communicating at all levels and in building relationships
- High level of attention to detail and superb time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Budget management skills
- Some event experience would be desirable
In return our client offers an excellent benefits package and fantastic offices in a central London location.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted