£27000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Our client delivers a high volume and full range of digital and offline events across the year and due to ongoing growth, they are seeking a full-time, permanent Event Marketer to join their team.
Skills, attributes and experience:
- Proven experience creating and implementing event marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience managing digital event marketing including email campaigns and executing social media campaigns
- Copywriting for digital and direct content
- Creating marketing collateral for the event
- Working with sales teams, data managers, digital designers and editors to deliver content
- Working in a small event marketing team with hands-on and team collaboration skills
- Experience in the full event logisitics including arranging venue, managing budget, creating stand, booking speakers, invitations etc
- Post event analysis and reporting
- Ideally experienced in B2B conferences/events marketing
A fantastic opportunity to focus on event marketing within a fast paced marketing team. Strong benefits package to the successful candidate.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.