£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, high calibre team as an Events Operations Manager. Our client delivers networking, events and conferences on an international basis.
This role will include some travel up to 5 times a year to destinations such as Sydney and the USA.
- You will be required to work closely with colleagues to design and deliver events / conferences in line with budgets and time frames
- You will be required to source and book venues
- You will be in charge of negotiating contracts, booking and managing relationships with venues for each conference
- You will manage the invoicing for each event and be required to chase any outstanding payment
- You will be the first point of contact for any concerns or questions from the conference delegates
- You will provide adhoc support to senior managers
- Ideally have experience organising international events and conferences from conception to execution
- Experience managing budgets
- Must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Creative and articulate
- Hands on and able to work to deadlines
- A 2nd language would be an advantage
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response for this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.