£70,000 - £80,000
8 months ago
A highly successful and rapidly growing company is offering a significant opportunity for a passionate individual to join their thriving team on a 12 month contract. This role will oversee the EMEA Marketing strategy and team to drive the demand generation through the field and channel marketing programs. In return you can expect an excellent remuneration package.
- Develop the quarterly marketing plans to build demand creation programs to drive leads
- Manage and mentor the field, channel and event marketing team
- Prioritise resources according to strategy and track program success and conversion rates, growth and efficiency, measuring campaign performance and realigning as required
- Manage external vendors and budget to accomplish targets
- Build integrated marketing campaigns to drive to measurable goals and tell brand story effectively
- Provide both short and long term forecasts and reports utilising tools. Prepare and manage annual budget
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of email Marketing Automation system such as Eloqua & solid Salesforce knowledge (+5 years demonstrable experience preferred)
- Superb understanding of lead generation process and digital marketing
- Experience managing a team
- Superb engagement scoring and segmentation strategy experience
- Strong project management skills, budget management and analytical ability
- IT or Enterprise software marketing experience
- Experience of working with global stakeholders
Our client provides a friendly & relaxed working environment, and a competitive package. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team of professionals and be part of a very successful team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.