£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing Communications company, since the beginning of this year their headcount has increased substantially. They are now looking to expand and grow their Sales and Marketing team by recruiting a German speaking Business Development Representative, they will provide training if needed.
- The first point of contact for customers
- Answering and making calls - Inbound and outbound
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns
- Targeting customers within identified market segments such as verticals or based on a specific line of business
- Own customer sales journey from marketing lead through to closed sale
The ideal candidate:
- Must speak fluent German
- Ideally have experience within a sales, business development or customer service role - however training will be given
- Inbound and outbound experience
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application.