£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Rare opportunity to be mentored and developed by an experienced Marketing Manager.
Our client is an award-winning employer who pride themselves on developing their employees, they are looking for an ambitious, Junior Marketing Executive who will deliver integrated marketing campaigns across variety multiple channels. Although this is a development role, they are looking for someone who has hands on demonstrable marketing work experience, coupled with theoretical marketing knowledge gained from either CIM or a Marketing degree.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager Duties Include;
- Content creation including case studies and testimonials
- Managing website and social media platforms
- Following the budgeting process
- Create integrated campaigns - including direct marketing, online/digital marketing, webinars, advertising
- To work with the PR Manager to maximise opportunities for positive news coverage techniques
- Generating solid sales pipeline and/or brand promotion
- Managing and maintaining the CRM system
- Communication with other teams within the business
- The desire work with B2B technology space
- Demonstrable experience within a marketing team (this could be an internship or work placement)
- Marketing Degree or Equivalent qualification such as CIM (could be working towards CIM as homestudy)
- Tech Savy - experience of MS Office suite, Social Media
- Creative flair and ability to manage a variety of projects
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.