£28000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a prestigious Global Engineering Company who are looking for a creative and collaborative graphic designer with a full mix of print and digital experience. This is a great opportunity to work within a strong design Team to communicate the strengths of this business both internally and externally.
Duties will include
- Working on the design for all marketing collateral including, brochures, flyers, magazines and adverts.
- Design for all Email campaigns
- Designing for exhibition promotional signage in large format.
- Design for advanced PowerPoint presentations.
- Digital design for UI/UX and social media graphics
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level in Graphic design or relevant experience and able to produce a portfolio of examples demonstrating the high quality of graphics and design.
- Have previous experience in Brand identity, logo design and signage and interior graphics.
- Advanced illustrator skills for complex illustrations, such as 3D maps/diagrams/charts.
- Have advanced PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Have extensive experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Mac and PC literate.
- Meticulous about everything you do to present work to a high standard.
- To be self-motivated to work individually but also as part of a Team and used to working to Corporate guidelines.
To consider your application please include an on- line link to 3 examples of relevant work. This will be work that you are most proud of that shows your ability of both the Corporate line and imaginative flair in your work.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application