Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is a growing SAAS technology provider working across the globe, over the last 4 years they have consistently grown and developed. As part of their business goal to sustain continuous growth they have identified the need to continuously improve their brand profile and communications strategy.
They are recruiting for a newly created opportunity for a Head of Brand and Communications, within the Group Marketing function. This will be a key role both strategic and tactical to drive the new brand proposition across the business. They are looking for someone who wants to make an impact and has the ambition to develop with the organisation.
- Managing, leading and inspiring a small team
- Working with the Board and wider leadership team to ensure the communications strategy is embedded across the business
- Driving core campaigns across all channels and ensure the messaging is consistent across all touch points and business functions
- Thought Leadership
- Complex matrix stakeholder engagement
- Agency management
- Reporting and measuring audience engagement against KPI's
- 5 yrs plus demonstrable experience within B2B technology software marketing with a focus on communications and branding
- Proven track record at leading and inspiring a small team
- Previous experience with brand simplification and embedding the revised brand into a mid-size technology business
- Complex stakeholder engagement in a matrix style organisation
- Experience of developing metrics to tangible demonstrate success
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.