Brighton, East Sussex
£65000 - £90000 per annum + benefits package
9 months ago
Head of Content Strategy - E-learning Platform
Permanent / Full-time
Competitive salary, bonus & benefits package
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading technology e-training solutions organisation and be part of the ambitious and passionate marketing and sales team.
This role will involve planning and developing the e-learning content strategy for an established, innovative and AI driven learning platform. You will be building partnerships through events and influencer engagement delivering the content strategy.
This role requires experience in e-learning.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure content plan and current proposition fits with the wider product strategy and learner demand
- Continually discover ways to create a scalable and maintainable content model for the platform
- Create lead sourcing programmes to identify new content partners that could be added to the content offering
- Use market trends, data and product analytics to help inform strategy and direction for learning content
- Support the ongoing relationship management of partners and negotiate preferential contract terms with partners working alongside the in-house legal team
- Be active within the learning community to help promote the proposition
- Strong experience of working ideally on e-learning content strategy through partners
- Good understanding and genuine interest in the latest learning trends and technologies
- Evidence of strategic and entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creative and innovative - able to uncover business opportunities and translate them into initiatives
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility for self-development and to seek out appropriate learning opportunities
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident presenter
- Prepared to travel as required by the role
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.