£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Plus bonus
7 months ago
My client is an award-winning travel brand looking for an experienced Marketer with an analytic mindset but with customer experience and insight understanding to join them as Head of Customer Insights. Working across all channels, including traditional you will maximise the value of the new single customer view to drive acquisition and retained loyalty among customers. This is a pivotal role so please apply soon.
- Using insights from customer data to plan and deliver successful campaigns.
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns, using dashboards to demonstrate insight and decisions.
- Management of the customer data (SCV) maintaining GDPR compliance.
- Be the driving force behind decisions on spend comparing on-line versus off-line and making suggestions for improvements.
- Work with key stake holders across the wider business to share best practices.
Skills & Experience required
- Already have experience in a leading management role within insights and database Marketing.
- Demonstrable examples of successful campaigns driven and supported by customer insights preferably from a single customer view.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present analytical concepts to a non-technical audience in a compelling way.
- Prepared to be hands-on to meet team needs.
- Experience and extensive knowledge in propensity-modelling, CRM data, segmentation, GDPR, google analytics and loyalty schemes supported by customer data.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.