South West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A highly successful and rapidly growing company is offering a significant opportunity for an individual to join their thriving team and be instrumental in the development of the digital marketing strategy. In return you can expect an excellent remuneration package. Experience within B2B software/tech industry is essential for this role.
- Develop marketing digital strategy across all online channels, develop social media strategy, optimise websites and align content strategy and planning
- Manage and develop marketing team through leadership and mentoring and developing relevant training.
- Create data strategy and campaign tracking, utilising analytic tools in collaboration with the insights team, to inform and align best practices to execute optimised campaigns
- Work across paid, earned and owned media to create customer centric experiences aligned to business strategy
- Plan and manage implementation of new website for the business
- Manage social media strategy aligning to content strategy with social media team
- Manage content strategy across all digital platforms with team
- Manage budget and ROI
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 7 plus years demonstrable experience in digital marketing inlcluding managing digital strategy
- Experience using CRM system and email automation platforms such as Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics /Eloqua/AEM or Marketo
- Strong knowledge of digital trends and tools and best practices
- Project management experience including managing/launching websites
- Good experience with managing SEO and social media and content strategy
- Experience managing and owning a budget
- Experienced managing and developing a team
- Experience within B2B is essential within Tech/Software sectors
Our client provides a friendly & relaxed working environment with a great benefits package, passionate about developing their team and offering career growth opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team of professionals and be part of a very successful team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.