£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for an award winning, international, fast growth tech company.
They are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing who will report directly to the CMO. Ideally you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies with the ability to extrapolate insights and report on ROI from all marketing activity.
- To Identify market trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Define KPI's and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, benchmarking, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Plan and oversee execution of all activities pertaining to website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Attract, develop and retain a talented team of digital marketing experts
- To develop the global vision and strategy for the companies digital marketing
- Ensure that the data strategy meets the highest level of data hygiene and is GDPR compliant
- Develop Salesforce reports and dashboards to extrapolate data insights and report out on ROI
- Work closely with the Field Marketing team
- BSc/MSc degree or CIM graduate in marketing or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, Salesforce and Pardot or similar automation systems
- Experience in HTML, CSS, A/B testing, and multivariate experiments is desirable
- Ideally 5 years plus work experience in digital marketing and lead generation
- Would suit someone from the Tech industry
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmen
- Experience leading and managing websites, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.