£58,000 - £64,0000 p.a.
10 months ago
My client is a renowned service driven organisation who is looking for the successful candidate to lead the development and delivery of the marketing strategy and online customer experience. They are currently undergoing a 3 year digital transformation programme and have set ambitious targets for continued growth and the development of their customer offering.
They are now seeking a commercial leader to take a major role in their strategic growth & digital transformation programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with proven leadership skills, a digital vision combined with a traditional marketing background.
Reporting into the board and playing a key part of the senior management team this an exciting opportunity to shape and lead the existing team into a new era for the business.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the digital marketing strategy in support of business plan objectives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver segmented campaigns that maximise the levels of acquisition, migration and retention of members.
- Ensure that multi-channel marketing campaigns provide integrated user journeys and are fully optimised for campaign conversion
- Use digital analytics and other modelling tools to drive strategy, business reporting and to determine ROI
- Lead the strategy and management of brand, service and demand-led engagement through email and social media channels across the business with key audiences
- Ensure all members of the Marketing Team have clearly defined objectives, targets and personal development programmes
- Substantial experience of leading a digital marketing function and ideally a digital transformation programme including developing web, mobile, email and social media channel engagement
- Successful experience of leading on the development and delivery of propositions and campaigns for growth and retention
- Demonstrable of managing a team and developing individuals with the team
- Ideally from a B2B service background or membership lead organisation (not essential if you have proven experience of improvement and transformation)
- Complex stakeholder management
- Passion to inspire, gravitas to influence