£70000 - £90000 per annum + + bonus & benefits
8 months ago
- Head of Marketing & International Exhibitions
- Permanent / Full-time
- Leatherhead area
- Salary £75,000-£90,000 pa
Our client is an established, global organisation and organiser of global exhibitions within an ever growing and evolving industry. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for all international marketing and event activities reporting to the CEO.
- Leading online and offline marketing and event activities including: Campaigns, CRM, digital marketing, PR, Corporate Communications, Creatives, and Events team
- Overseeing the development and delivery of integrated marketing and event strategy
- Delivering marketing and communication plans for international events and exhibitions
- Develop and implement brand strategy
- New product proposition and launch
- Ensure commercial objectives are met and act as interface between marketing and sales
- Overseeing data management and CRM
- Overseeing digital and social activities
- Manage media partners and third parties
- Report strategy, plans, budgets and KPIs to C-team as a member of the management team
- Overseeing competitor analysis and market trends
- Increase visitor numbers, new business and retention rates
- Lead on event strategies
Skills & experience:
- Demonstrable marketing leadership, ideally in the international events and exhibitions sector
- Demonstrable marketing and communications team leadership including; Digital, Direct, CRM, Events, Campaigns, PR, Communications, Product and Insights.
- Flexible to travel to key, international exhibitions as required
- Demonstrable experience of managing budgets, KPIS, people management, recruitment, performance reviews and managing media agencies
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of forging strong relationships with sales and C-team as a member of the management team
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, empower, inspire, develop and influence others
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new changes and obstacles
A rare opening to join a mid-size organisation offering a highly collaborative working culture, generous benefits and holiday.
A great opportunity to work in a varied and interesting marketing lead role incorporating strategy, leadership, sitting with the team, occasional travel to global events, and working as a member of the senior management team,
The office is based just 2 minutes walk from the train station with direct links to Reigate, Guildford, Redhill, Sandhurst, Farnborough, Reading, Wokingham and more.
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.