South West London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A highly successful and rapidly growing company is offering a significant opportunity for an individual to join their thriving team and be instrumental in the development of the regional marketing strategy. In return you can expect an excellent remuneration package. Experience within B2B software/tech/fintech industry is preferred for this role.
- Develop regional marketing lead generation strategy that drives growth whilst also developing brand strategy and execution.
- Manage and develop marketing team through leadership and mentoring and developing relevant training.
- Manage channel marketing and strategy
- Track campaigns utilising analytic tools in collaboration with the insights team, to inform and align best practices to execute optimised campaigns
- Manage content strategy including across social channels and align to regions and measure performance
- Manage partner marketing and events marketing
- Manage budget and ROI
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in leadership/senior management marketing positions including strategy management
- Experience with lead generation/demand generation growth marketing
- Strong knowledge of marketing trends and tools and best practices
- Project management experience
- Relevant experience with managing social media and content strategy
- Experience managing and owning a budget
- Experience within B2B, ideally across either Tech/software/fintech
Our client provides a friendly & relaxed working environment with a great benefits package, passionate about developing their team and offering career growth opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team of professionals and be part of a very successful team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.