£30000 - £35000 per annum + FTE
7 days ago
Are you passionate about communications and do you have amazing writing skills? We are looking for an Internal Communications Executive to work with our client's team across multiple departments. The role will be responsible for keeping different departments and sectors informed and updated to ensure maximum collaboration and engagement.
You will need to be a self-starter and able to write clear and engaging content and have an ability to build relationships quickly. The role focuses on the UK and is working in a fast growing sector, so this is a busy role! Initially a 6 month contract which could progress to a permanent position. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a FTSE 250 company and gain further skills and experiences.
- Support the internal comms strategy and disseminate key information to the group
- Work across our communications tools and software and update intranet liaising across departments to ensure its maintained
- Use the internal comms tools and intranet to drive staff engagement
- Build, train and support the organisation with the internal communications function
- Write compelling and engaging content with senior managers and teams
- Ensure alignment with external comms by working closely with colleagues in the external comms team
- Degree qualified or equivalent level of experience
- 2 years plus demonstrable experience in a communications role
- Proven ability to write clear and engaging content around different subject matters
- Superb English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self starter with confidence to build relationships across all levels
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response for this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.