Up to £25,000
over 1 year ago
This is an entry level role. Our client is an industry leading business that consistently strives to innovate digital and marketing performance leading to great customer experiences across all platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established digital marketing and direct marketing team(s) to become the marketing systems expert and provide customer and campaign analysis and insights.
- Provide proactive customer and campaign analysis and insights across the customer booking journey to aid in User Experience improvements.
- Highlight areas for improvements such as website downtime and errors in the customer booking journey.
- Become the Marketing Analyst 'go to' for all platforms including Adobe Marketing Suite, booking engine and the CMS.
- Set testing and optimization programme with the CRO Manager by building a testing roadmap, setting targets and reporting on results.
- Become a systems Super User mapping customer journeys and working with the team to optimize and provide targeted content at all points in the customer journey.
Experience and skills desired:
- Previous experience in a Marketing, data analytics insights or systems customer journey optimization role.
- Graduate level, you will be seeking a career in a technical marketing role, data management, digital marketing (systems) or similar
- Highly analytical and quick to learn systems and databases
- Ideally experience working with database marketing, digital or customer journey
- Strong problem solver, highly numerate and skilled with MS Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communicator with ability to work with cross-functional teams to tight deadlines