£25,000 - £28,000
over 1 year ago
Our client a leading company in the Healthcare Industry are looking for a Junior Product Manager, initially on a 6 month basis.
The ideal candidate will be very organised and able to project manage the product development process & sales release of one of our portfolios. This role supports the international regions and is an excellent opportunity for a talented Marketing professional or Project Manager who would like to move into Product Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help the Product Managers by project managing the new product development cycle
- Assist the Product Management team with new portfolio management, product development & product evaluations.
- Generate and track Change Order Requests for product and literature
- Initiate and track signs-off on Change Order Requests
- Creates, Supports and implement the development of product literature, IFUs, technical information, competitor information, sales information, training materials of all types
- Literature management updating or making obsolete
- Support the maintenance of content on the internal/external internet
- Excellent project management skills. Knowledge of a project management software is a plus
- Has some experience in a project management or product management role in cooperation with the marketing department
- Able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Knowledge of Oracle & Agile will be required but training will be provided
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Multi stakeholder engagement