£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits package
7 months ago
Junior UX Designer
- Permanent, full-time
- Global leading organisation offering excellent development opportunities
- Based in Camberley, Surrey
- Salary negotiable and competitive (dependent on level of experience)
- Comprehensive benefits package, training and development programmes
Our client is a large, leading organisation serving customers across the globe. With multiple websites and digital activities, the web, marketing, content, social media and digital teams constantly strive to innovate and improve user and customer experience across all web and digital channels.
Due to ongoing growth, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established team in a Junior User Experience (UX) Design role. You will be working in the UX and CX team, supporting on a variety of projects small and large utilising your research and usability testing skills.
- Primary and secondary research using a variety of methodologies
- Usability testing (remote and people facing)
- Support, facilitate and participate in workshop planning (user journey mapping)
- Support in creating wireframes / prototyping based on the above usability studies
- Support in presenting findings via reports, presentations and design documentation
- Liaise with development and digital optimisation teams to bring prototypes to life and work on post-launch feedback and further support.
Skills & Experience
- Usability testing projects including workshops and interviews
- Insightful research and user interview experience
- Wireframing / prototyping experience (or knowledge)
- Passionate about user experience design, and digital optimisation and seeking a career in Digital UX Design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work on both small and large projects
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience with HTML, CSS or Digital Tools (Google analytics, digital optimisation tools) would be an advantage but not essential
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.