Up to £45000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Digital & Print Magazine, Events, Social Media, Small Editorial Team Management
12-month fixed term contract
Flexible working hours - Salary negotiable
Our client is a global leading media and events group offering an excellent working environment and flexibility.
We're looking for a talented Managing Editor on a 12-month fixed term contract with proven experience in magazine, publishing and digital media.
- You will be developing content both print and online, directly managing a small editorial team including two direct reports.
- You will be managing and growing the brand's successful social media channels and supporting on events and awards with the Event Director.
- You will need to develop strong relationships with the audience and it's clients aswell as internal marketing support teams.
- Budget management.
Skills and Experience
- You will be a highly organised person who enjoys working in a fun and fast-paced industry where flexibility, planning, communications skills, and organisation are key.
- You will be line managing and mentoring a small editorial team therefore you will have previous experience in a Managing Editorial role.
- You will have creative vision when covering/developing news, both online and in print and the highest standard of editing and proofing skills.
- Experience ideally with In-Design, Photoshop, Video Editing, CMS, managing Social Media channels, SEO, newsletters and multimedia content.
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response for this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.