South West London, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum + attractive package
7 months ago
Here is a great opportunity for a Marketing Analysis Executive to join a growing, award winning travel Company in South West London. Working in a dedicated team this role will be supporting the Data Analysis Manager within the wider Marketing team to measure the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and deliver against ROI. This opportunity will be filled quickly so do not delay.
Duties will include
- Provide customer and marketing analysis/ profiling on all campaigns.
- Basic segmentation for reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis from marketing analysis and profiling and highlight key insights.
- Understanding and use of propensity modelling and A/B testing.
- Campaign data management for brochure selections and dispatches.
- Managing workflows and data capture in Hubspot.
- Understanding of marketing attribution/propensity models for both on and offline channels.
- Strong experience with marketing database software, SQL, google analytics and advanced user of excel.
- Experience in interrogating and segmentation of databases to understand customer and marketing behaviour.
- Good understanding of GDPR regulations.
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM.
- A can-do attitude with a passion for data.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.