£21000 - £25000 per annum + bonus
25 days ago
We are recruiting for a global leader in the Manufacturing industry, their products are currently supplied to over 140 countries.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing and Events Assistant who will work various areas of B2B marketing predominately events focussed.
- Plan and promote events, including exhibitions and events
- Help maintain all the companies brochures, flyers and other sales support material
- To update and maintain the companies websites
- Oversee e-marketing schedule
- Produce video collateral for various marketing promotions
- Update and develop internal communications
Skills and experience required:
- At least one years marketing and events experience
- Ideally have worked in a B2B environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- IT and computer literate
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.