£22000 - £30000 per annum
12 months ago
This is a great opportunity to work for a B2B membership Association, in the marketing of various activities and services such as events, exhibitions and trade shows. This is a diverse and interesting role covering all aspects of marketing, a great opportunity so please apply now or get in touch.
- Manage website content
- Prepare and execute the marketing communications plan
- Writing on-trend and relevant whitepapers, blogs and infographics
- Create marketing collateral for membership activities and benefits, including the Education Programme, membership recruitment and retention
- Manage the companies subscription list and data lists, ensuring GDPR compliance
- Write press releases and communicate to press contacts
- Organise christmas lunch and the Annual Awards dinner
- Organise and manage all events including seminars, Education Day, Conferences, Regional Events, industry shows and trade shows
- Manage the relationships with end-user exhibition organisers
- Plan and manage all exhibition stands at trade events
- Attend and represent the company at various industry events and exhibitions
- Effective marketing skills
- Have the ability to write copy for blogs, press releases, eflyers, website etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Mailchimp experience would be a benefit
- PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Photoshop
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.