Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35,000 - £50,000 pa + company car/car allowance
9 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Sales Manager to lead our sales team and manage all marketing and drive effective projects and campaigns. Our well established client is going through a strong period of growth and change and this is a great opportunity to join them on their journey. An understanding of the engineering or technical sector would be ideal. This is both a hands on and strategic role.
- Manage the marketing strategy
- Manage the sales team
- Create & manage marketing campaigns through multi channels primarily digital including social media
- Analyse and evaluate marketing channels and campaigns using digital analytical tools
- Manage digital agencies
- Manage projects and proposals
- Lead strategy whilst being hands on too
- Strong project management experience
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Strong email marketing campaign experience (ideally Dotmailer)
- Comfortable managing multiple key stakeholders
- Line management experience
- Experience evaluating marketing channels and campaigns using analytical tools
- Strong commercial accumen to create pricing proposals
- An understanding or relevance to the engineering or technical sector would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of core marketing skills and be customer focussed and be both hands on and strategic. In return our client offers an excellent benefits package.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.