£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Manufacturer to the construction industry at an entry level within the insights division of the marketing team on a 12 month FTC. Being able to research and understand customer and competitor behaviour and utilising the data to ensure systems are utilised effectively and ultimately generate new business sales. Good benefits package available.
Duties will include:
- Research into competitors and new markets.
- Updating the CRM system and testing effectiveness of information.
- Assisting with product development and reports.
- Supporting the wider marketing department.
Skills and experience required:
- Enthusiasm and a "Can do" attitude.
- Marketing or Business-related degree.
- Competent in MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- At least 1 year of working within a similar office environment.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.