£18000 - £25000 per annum + Good benefits
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven Marketing Assistant to work at a top professional services Company in Kent with a focus on events and all forms of communication. This is an interesting role requiring a varied skillset which can achieve measurable results. This is a fast paced but fun role.
Duties will include
- Supporting the development, management and execution of an events programme covering the full process from identifying target audiences to post event analysis.
- Manage the production of both online and offline marketing collateral for internal and external events.
- Utilize social media and email campaigns to support the events and general marketing strategy.
- Manage the company's digital image library and organize photo shoots to support Marketing collateral.
- Update the website and company database with content and accuracy.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrable experience within B2B marketing team or professional services environment.
- Strong IT Skills and experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of executing email and social media campaigns and updating of websites.
- Strong experience of events management with great organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills as this does have a customer facing element.
- Have a clean driving license due to requirement for occasional travel.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application